This egg white face mask will offer you great results and is also very simple to make. Your main ingredient in this face mask – in fact the only one – is an egg… 🙂 It makes it so simple right?
Well this easy to prepare face mask will give you a lovely radiant glow, by also nourishing your skin tissue.
How To Make The Face Mask
Egg white alone possesses enough benefits to satisfy your skin`s needs. Check out my article on “6 Effective Skin Care Face Masks with Egg White” to find out more about this wonderful ingredient.
You can apply this face mask daily (morning or evening), depending on your preference.
Before you get everything ready for using your egg, I want to share with you my own way of making this face mask. I try not to waste any of my ingredients, especially if it is something useful like : the egg yolk. I always adapt any ingredient to my own type of hair and skin. So I always end up by using also the egg yolk to treat my hair at the same time.
If you would like to do the same, here are some suggestions to suit every type of skin. I hope you will be able to pick something that works best for you:
- for normal skin – egg yolk + the juice from a grated carrot or even just grated carrot + a bit of milk
- for dry skin – egg yolk + 1/2 mashed avocado
- for oily skin (it also suits acne skin) – egg yolk + 1 TSP lemon juice + 1 TSP honey
- for sensitive skin – egg yolk + plain organic yogurt (you can also add some honey if you want)
Keep any of these egg yolk face masks on your face for about 15-20 minutes.
You will need:
- 1 egg white
- Separate the whites from the yolk and beat it well with a fork or by using a blender (it will end up looking like foam).
- Apply it on your freshly cleansed skin and leave it to work for 15 minutes.
- When you feel your skin tightening up, gently remove the egg white, with a cloth soaked in warm water.
The result will pleasantly surprise you as your skin will radiate with freshness!
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons on the left. I’d really appreciate it. Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective! Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!