This is a great Scrub if you just need to give some moisture while also cleaning your pores. It can be suitable for a few types of complexions: dry, mature,normal and combination.
When thinking about a Scrub, “moisture” would probably not qualify in one of the things that a Scrub can offer you.
Besides being a healthy treat, yogurt can also provide numerous benefits for your skin.
Plain yogurt or whole-milk yoghurt contains lactic acid which softens the skin.
However there are a multitude of advantages when using yogurt in beauty treatments. It also reduces wrinkles and hydrates dry areas, soothes sunburned skin by reducing blistering and peeling.
Honey, has also an important role in this case as it helps the skin relax by locally regulating blood circulation.
There are a lot of nutritional qualities in honey that heal and moisturize.
Honey has a high content of vitamins: B1, B2, B5, B3, A, C, D and K.
It also contains organic acids, mineral salts, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and sodium that makes it a good tranquilizer, healing, tonic and antioxidant.
How To Make Your Facial Scrub
If you wish to give your skin some moisture while cleaning it through a facial scrub, then you should add some yogurt.
You will need:[Gallery not found]
- 1 TSP cornmeal
- 1 TSP of honey
- 1 TSP of yogurt
Steps[Gallery not found]
- Combine these ingredients together.
- Mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply your scrub on your face and neck.
- Gently massage the entire area, without rinsing it immediately after, but leave it for 5 more minutes.
You can apply this facial scrub once a week.
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons on the left. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!
Recommended just for you:
Latest posts by Georgiana Coslenco (see all)
- Homemade Facial Hair Removal With Turmeric - September 1, 2014
- 7 Surprising Ways To Use Coconut Oil In Your Beauty Regime - May 29, 2014
- How To Use Bentonite Clay (And Other Miraculous Cosmetic Clay) - April 15, 2014
- Clear acne overnight with this simple homemade mask - March 14, 2014