Looks like oranges are considered an elixir of youth!
These fruits are rich in several organic acids which provide them with their unique flavor. They are packed with vitamins A, C and the B group, minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron.
This makes them perfect for making homemade face masks and facial scrubs.
Oranges contain many vitamins that are essential for a healthy functioning body, so it is said that by consuming daily 1 orange you can:
- have a wrinkle-free skin
- reduce the risk of heart attack by up to 25%
- reduce the risk of colon cancer
- reduce cholesterol
- decrease the risk of lung cancer and rheumatoid arthritis
- increase immunity and combat insomnia
- provide your body with 100% of the DV of vitamin C
This homemade face mask for mature skin should keep you looking healthy and youthful.
How To Make The Face Mask
Oranges are proven to be vital fruits for an excellent immune system as a good source of vitamins and minerals for our skin as well!
You will need:
- 2 TBSP of juice from an orange
- ½ TSP honey
- 4 TBSP oatmeal
- Mix these together and than apply it on cleansed face skin, neck and cleavage.
- Keep it on your face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it out gently with warm water.
This mask will stimulate the production of collagen which will make your skin smoother
For great results it should be applied once a week.
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons on the left. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!
Recommended just for you:
Latest posts by Georgiana Coslenco (see all)
- Healthy Easy Weight Loss Recipe - September 15, 2014
- Homemade Facial Hair Removal With Turmeric - September 1, 2014
- 7 Surprising Ways To Use Coconut Oil In Your Beauty Regime - May 29, 2014
- How To Use Bentonite Clay (And Other Miraculous Cosmetic Clay) - April 15, 2014