Egg white helps reduce excess sebum in your skin by shrinking the size of your pores.
It will also give your skin a firmer and more even look by greatly reducing larger pores.
Lemon brightens and exfoliates. It’s great for acne prone skin, age and sun spots or uneven skin tone. It is also a natural source of vitamin C and rich in alpha hydroxy acids.
The combination of ingredients create the perfect face mask for acne or to help oily skin.
How To Make The Face Mask
“Skin tightening” and a little discomfort is the immediate effect anyone gets by applying egg white based face masks, but this effect quickly disappears once you remove the face mask.
Egg white has also an exfoliating effect, removing the accumulated dirt from your pores.
You will need:
- 1 egg white
- juice from ½ a lemon
- Beat the egg white first until it turns a bit frothy.
- Add the lemon juice to your egg white.
- Apply the face mask on your face, avoiding the eyes and mouth area, where the skin is dryer and more sensitive.
- Leave your face mask on your skin for about 30 minutes.
- Gently rinse it off with warm water apply a proper moisturizer for oily skin.
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons on the left. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!
Recommended just for you:
Latest posts by Georgiana Coslenco (see all)
- 7 Surprising Ways To Use Coconut Oil In Your Beauty Regime - May 29, 2014
- How To Use Bentonite Clay (And Other Miraculous Cosmetic Clay) - April 15, 2014
- Clear acne overnight with this simple homemade mask - March 14, 2014
- Miracle Homemade Cellulite Treatment - February 26, 2014