Cornmeal and orange is a perfect facial scrub for oily skin and it helps remove excessive sebum.
If you have some oranges in your kitchen then you can offer some balance for your oily complexion. The vitamins from the orange juice will nourish and you will see the difference in the way your complexion will feel and look immediately after this facial scrub.
How To Make Your Face Scrub
You will need:
- the juice from an orange
- 4 TBSP cornmeal
- Squeeze the orange out of its juice
- Combine it with the cornmeal.
- Mix the ingredients until they form a paste.
- Apply the scrub on your clean face and neck taking care around the sensitive eye area.
- Gently massage the scrub on your skin in a circular motion for about 2 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
This treatment should be repeated once a week.
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons at the bottom. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!