This scrub contains water which helps detoxifying so its importance is also essential.
It also has the high ability to moisturize and nourish because the sugar it contains retains water.
So if you will make a habit from using honey in your cosmetic treatments, your complexion will become firmer, brighter and will also reduce fine lines or wrinkles.
How To Make Your Facial Scrub
Honey contains certain acids that are beneficial. These acids help with several matters:
- Shedding the dead layer of the skin
- Revitalizes the skin
- Increasing elasticity
- Balance out oily complexions
- Stimulates cell renewal by increasing the collagen production
- Minimize lines and wrinkles
- Natural antiseptic and antimicrobial
- Softens and moisturizes AND the list can continue as there are so many great things that honey does for your skin
You will need:
- ½ TSP cornmeal
- 1 TSP honey
- A bit of water
- Blend the cornmeal, honey and water together until obtaining a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck with a gentle circular motion.
- Leave it for 1 minute and then rinse it out with warm water.
You can apply this scrub once a week.
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons at the bottom. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!