Castor oil helped me so many times. With this miraculous oil I managed to grow back bits from my eyebrows (as I ruined them by making them to thin) but now I am finally happy again with having them thicker as I wanted.
It also allowed my hair to regenerate so all I can say is that I am a big fan of this ingredient and I strongly recommend it for anyone that wants to speed grow their eyebrows, eyelashes or hair!
How To Make The Hair Mask
Castor oil is derived from the seed or bean of the castor plant.
Usually it is used as a laxative, but it brings many other benefits than that.
Castor oil helps eliminate menstrual congestion disorders, warts, boils, ringworm, and fungal and bacterial infections.
It also improves the condition of your hair as well as helping in hair growth and this I can confirm as being true, from personal experience.
You will need:
- 1 TBSP castor oil
- 1 TBSP juice from a lemon
- 1 TBSP honey
- 10 drops of oily vitamin A
- 1 ampoule vitamin E (or 5 capsules depends how you purchase it)
- Comb your hair first and than apply the mask vigorously massaging your scalp for 2 – 4 minutes.
- Wrap your hair in a hot towel (heated on the stove) and allow the mask to work for 1 hour.
- After that you can wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner.
- This treatment can be use once a week
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons at the bottom. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!