Cucumber possesses astringent properties which are refreshing and extremely beneficial for tired eyes. It is one of the most effective and popular remedies to treat dark circles.
No wonder cucumber is considered the best natural cosmetic for the skin, as it can diminish dark circles in record time.
How To Make The Face Mask
Cucumber can offer numerous benefits for your skin:
- cleans the complexion
- reduces inflammation
- relaxes your eyes
- closes pores
- diminishes dark circles
This remedy is a quick solution to alleviate dark circles.
You will need:
- Half of cucumber (if using those large variety ones)
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- Grate the cucumber as this is a good way for getting the juice out of it
- Place the cucumber juice in the fridge for an hour
- Add the lemon juice to the cooled cucumber one.
- Soak two cotton pads in this mixture and apply them on your eyes
- Leave them on, for 15 minutes
This mask will get rid of dark circles or bags under the eyes by smoothing and hydrate the skin in your eye area.
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons at the bottom. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!