I bet you didn’t know how great potatoes can be for your skin.
They are really miracle workers when it comes to fixing particular skin problems that most of us deal with.
This vegetable can detoxify the body, strengthens hair and nails and smooths wrinkles.
How To Make The Face Mask
Olive oil is known to be really effective when it comes to our hair but it also helps with dark circles.
Olive oil has a lot to offer our skin:
- Smooths fine lines & wrinkles
- Helps complexions with a acne tendency
- Moisturizes really well which is perfect for dehydrated complexions
- Helps remove impurities
- Intensively moisturizes chapped lips
You will need:
- 1 small-medium potato
- 1 TBSP of honey
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Peel a small-medium potato and finely grated
- Mix the grated potato with 1 TBSP of honey and extra virgin olive oil (enough olive oil to keep the mixture looking like a paste)
- Apply on your under eye area and leave on for half an hour
- Wash with warm water
You can use this mask 2 times a week.
This mask will fade dark circles and bags under the eyes, nourishing the smooth skin in your eye area.
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons at the bottom. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!