Honey can contribute a lot for relieving irritated skin because of its mild antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Honey can also encourage the regeneration of new tissue.
The essential explanation is that before the pasteurization process, honey contains bee pollen, propolis, and other components that are able to stimulate the growth of new skin.
About The Face Mask
Yogurt is so wonderful when applied to the skin.
It can help moisturize, prevent premature aging, fight acne, relieve sunburn and reduce discoloration.
In yogurt there are also natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that can fight acne.
If used with regularity, yogurt has gentle bleaching powers that can reduce discoloration, age spots and blotches.
Cucumbers are just as wonderful having their own set of benefits.
They are extremely good for you either you eat them or introduce them in your beauty treatments routine.
So use cucumbers with confidence as they can help:
- Sooth sunburn
- Refresh your skin tissue
- Hydrate your eye area
- Help to prevent breakouts and acne
- Cleanse your skin
- Lighten dark circles
Our other important ingredient that holds the name of this face mask is egg white which is wonderful for all types of skin.
Find out more by reading “6 Effective Skin Care Face Masks with Egg White“.
Homemade Face Mask Recipe
- 1 egg white
- 1 TSP honey
- 1 TSP fresh plain organic yogurt
- 1 TSP cucumber juice
- In order to get the cucumber juice you have to grate it and then squeeze the juice out of it (grate enough cucumber to obtain the amount of juice you need).
- Beat the egg white until it turns a little frothy.
- Slightly heat the honey and add it to your egg white along with the yogurt (make sure it’s fresh).
- After you have thoroughly mixed everything well, add the cucumber juice.
- Apply the mask on your cleansed face and leave it for 15 minutes until you feel it dry.
- Gently rinse it off with warm water.
- Apply a proper moisturizer to suit your skin type after each face mask.
Did you enjoy this article?
If you found this article useful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons at the bottom. I’d really appreciate it.
Also, if you are feeling extra generous please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It will encourage me to write more natural treatments that are cheap and effective!
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to see you here again soon!